Wednesday, September 7, 2016

E. Rosenstein Sons

A few blog posts ago, I posted some pictures of some caps that I was not able to identify.

The "Name that Team" post has been my most popular entry so far.

I am asking the Cap Community to solve another puzzle:

The E. Rosenstein Sons Cap Company.



I have acquired two caps with  E. Rosentein Sons Cap Company tags over the years.



The cap on the left is a Chicago White Sox cap that was worn from 1951-63.

On the left is a Rochester Red Wings cap which was worn for sure in 1962.

The Red Wings are the Triple A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins.

I purchased the Red Wings cap from someone that stated that it came from the clubhouse manager.








Any info?

My theory is that these caps were made by New Era under private label.

No comments:

Post a Comment