Friday, March 16, 2018

KM Pro Advertisement

Nostalgia is one of my favorite drugs.




I remember seeing this advertisement in baseball magazines when I was a child.  

When it appeared to ebay recently, I had to buy it.

I didn't remember that KM Pro caps has a rubber insert in the visor.  It's well known that Wilson caps used rubber in the visor.  New Era has used cardboard in the 70's and 80's...and they crack over time.

The seller stated that this advertisement is from a 1976 Sporting News Magazine.

What else can we learn about the KM Pro Cap Company from this advertisement?

The price of a cap was 11.95 plus 1.95 for shipping.

And you could order any team...except Pittsburgh and San Diego!

Pittsburg and San Diego were wearing New Era caps exclusively by 1976.

You could expect to receive your in only  4-8weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment