Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

I hope you are doing better than me.

The new year has only brought heartache. 

My wife seems to be more serious than usual  about wanting a divorce.



So much so, that I have started to look into online dating.

A certain on-line dating site suggests that I should be expected to search for possible matches in the age range that is half my age plus seven.

Hmmm...that means that I can date 27 year olds.


I like this.

I'm going to wear a newer on-field cap that will make me look younger.  That'll attract 'em.

The D-backs introduced this in 2016.  Black and red would go well with my dark features, but I am a little worried that the logo might scare the ladies away.
This Orioles cap was introduced in 2005 and while I would look handsome in it I'm afraid the logo contains subliminal sexual innuendo.

In 2006, this cap made it's debut as an alternate cap for the Braves.  I think I would do well with a southern belle.



This on-field cap was introduced in 1997 and worn until 2007.  This would represent me well, as I love the Phillies and would attract young "phillies" in the 27-30 age range.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment